lundi 16 février 2015

Interaction of mollies and smokes seems to be bugged

I had a game yesterday where if I threw a smoke over a burning mollie the smoke would freeze in place. This happened a couple of times to me on Mirage. CT's threw a mollie at entrance of T ramp, I tried to bounce a smoke off the wall to middle of site but the smoke just froze over the fire. In another round I threw a mollie towards palm/jungle but the smoke froze mid air over the fire.



Want to know if this is a bug or maybe something up with the server as in this game we could not hear the bomb being planted or defused for some reason.

Interaction of mollies and smokes seems to be bugged

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.