samedi 28 février 2015

I make SFM posters for you

This is basically a spiritual successor to the "I make you a image" thread by gen. Degroot. So basically just tell me what you want there to be and I will do them whenever I have time for them. So you tell me the map (I can't do cp_badlands unless in the mid and spire as the cp_badlands bug is still not fixed so it still crashes SFM).

You tell me what characters you want to be ther, what team they are on, what they are wearing etc.



I do this in a way that does not require you to give me anything back expect time to do these so these are completely free.



Oh and I also do there posters for Daily SPUF, so if anyone is interested of writing an article I can supply them with pictures ;)



To see my work in the past just basically go through my articles in Daily SPUF as all the pictures there are made by me. Just so you can see what kind of quality I can get out if I am given time to do it.



And yes Aabicus I will make an article to advertise this so no need to ask ;)

I make SFM posters for you

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.