mardi 24 février 2015

Can some of the Moderators Delete my "old" thread?

Hi Guys

I have this kind of problem - Long time ago I have created a thread in Trading forum, and now it's locked - there is no way to delete it for me(believe me I know how to delete thread myself, but this one has no such option).

If some of the moderators could help me I would be grateful.

I've read the rules and know that I am not allowed to contact moderators personally(privately), so this thread is my only chance to ask help of you guys.

I will post a link for a thread that I need to close below:

http://ift.tt/1DNDccA

BTW, I am not exchanging games like this anymore(coupons as well - I give those to people who need them).

Hope you will not judge me and help me, for I am not writing here often.

Can some of the Moderators Delete my "old" thread?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.