mercredi 18 février 2015

Nucleus is a disco strobelight Epilepsy Generator

Is anyone else here experiencing this? Cause I just sent this email to Valve.




Quote:








I'm not sure what update it was, but if you're aware of the KOTH map Nucleus, the point in the center of the map when you're standing on it will start to rapidly blink.



It's extremely nauseating and distracting. I don't have epilepsy, but even I was feeling sick trying to stand on it in order to defend. I routinely had to jump off the point in order to regain my composure as it was just SO distracting.



Please do something about it, because while I hate Nucleus and I think it's an awful map, when I DO wind up playing on it I'd like to avoid puking my guts out due to some bug.



Thank you sincerely,



Joshua FH




Nucleus is a disco strobelight Epilepsy Generator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.