mardi 24 février 2015

Error on DOTA 2 start up, not sure what it means

I have 3 errors, not sure what it means and how to fix it. The first error is every time I start up DOTA 2 on Steam:

"[SteamDatagramClient] WARNING: Failed to initialize network config from data from CDN



[SteamDatagramClient] Missing or empty 'routers' list"



I get lag spikes and I'm not sure if this is the issue or not.



I also get this error:

"**WARNING** Item schema mismatch after update!

GC told us to expect 759AE826, we got 733588F9"



And finally I also get this error:

"CreateRawImageFromSteamAvatar -1 failed

CreateRawImageFromSteamAvatar -1 failed"



Please help fix these issues! Hopefully one of these is messing with my lag spikes.

Error on DOTA 2 start up, not sure what it means

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.