samedi 21 février 2015

Cant connect to cerberus network

Hello,



First off I want to say sorry if this has been discussed but I searched and couldnt find it.



I have just reinstalled the NON-steam version of ME2 and have downloaded and installed all the DLC i have purchased and when I go ingame i get a screen that says: "unable to activate DLC (and then it lists all the DLC) please login to cerberus account used to buy the DLC." but when I try it just says that the connection has been interrupted or has timed out.



The message comes up instantly and it seems like its not even trying to connect.



I have disabled all firewalls (both norton and windows), I have plugged the cat 5 cable from the modem directly to the computer (bypassing the router) and nothing.



I have read that the cerberus servers were shutdown but that leaves me asking how to activate the DLC I bought? Any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

Cant connect to cerberus network

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.