dimanche 22 février 2015

CS:GO crashes driving me insane...

This is the only game crashing for me. I'm getting two types of crashes:



In Demolition, Gun Game, or Deathmatch, the game will crash on either the first or second map load...i.e., I'll load in fine, might be able to load the next map one time, but will crash for sure on second load (if I didn't already crash on the first load). So I can't play more than one game on any of these modes before having to quit out.



Now I'm also getting crashes in competitive mode. Not every time, but sometimes the game will just randomly crash in a match.



Crash symptoms are a black screen, and the PC usually powers completely off. System event log is no help. Have to completely reboot the machine.



I've tried turning off multicore rendering. I've verified the game files numerous times. Deleted and reinstalled the game numerous times. Nothing works.



System specs:

AMD X4 860K quadcore

8 gigs of RAM (actually have 16, but this new build won't recognize half my RAM)

AMD Radeon R7 200 series graphics



Drivers appear to be up to date for all. This is a new build which runs fine otherwise. Google search has gotten me nowhere. Anyone else having a similar problem?

CS:GO crashes driving me insane...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.