samedi 21 février 2015

Players not having mics at DMG/MGE level

My solo queue account is DMG level and my last 3 games have been played where every single member of my team but me has not had a mic. Most have been MGE or the odd MG2 but i spotted a badge doing this as well, all 3 games were lost and all 3 times I top fragged the entire match while my team just bombed. The funny part is they get angry when you don't see what they say asking for a drop usually or the odd time making a call, because having to read what other players type is more important than checking corners and playing the game lol. How do players manage to make it to that level without a mic? Is it just getting lucky and being carried by players with mics and skill or what?



Just a rant, also get a mic and stop being a burden on your team. This is the specific reason why people have second accounts and sometimes why smurfs exist.

Players not having mics at DMG/MGE level

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.