lundi 23 février 2015

Regarding FPS drops.

So i encountered my first FPS drops, but i quickly fixed it.



well this weekend i upgraded my main system. i got me 16gb ram, and a i7 4770. its not a K but im not complaining. got it for free.



Any way, i bought me a open-box mobo to get this system running. i got me a gigabyte z97x gaming 3 mobo. it came with a Realteck audio with a SB XFI addon driver. suppose to boost and enhance sound.



well, with the SB XFi driver installed i was only getting 40-60fps ingame. for some strange reason i decided to uninstall the SB XFi driver.



Started game back up. BAM. 300fps with ease. so much better then my old i7 930 @ 3.8ghz.



So if anyone is using that SB XFI addon for Realteck audio and having FPS problems should look into uninstalling. see if that helps.

Regarding FPS drops.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.