mardi 17 février 2015

History of Ys Games Video?

I got into the ys series last year and remember hunting down a pretty fantastic video rundown of the history of the ys series and the various remakes. I've been able to find a few similar videos on youtube, but nothing that was quite as thorough, detailing the various remakes and such.



I remember it covering all of the games through Ys 7, and it mentioning that a Vita game might be in production, so it had to have been a few years older when I watched it.



Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I've been youtubing and googling like crazy, but can't seem to find it.



If not, are there any ys retrospectives out there that are particularly good that you guys would recommend?



edit. found it. The title of the video makes no mention of the ys series whatsoever, so I had to sift through most of the pages on this forum trying to track down where I had originally come across it.



http://ift.tt/1yVktnJ

it's called 'Clearing Confusion Season 2 - Episode 01'

I never would have found it, but I highly recommend.

History of Ys Games Video?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.