samedi 21 février 2015

How did you get the Neighborhood watch Achievement?

I cheated I'm a cheater and I still feel guitly about it I don't even count that as an Achievement I earned.

I was younger and loved using cheats so when I found out ths game had bonafide cheat codes I hoped on mind you I already beat half life 2 and the episodes twice before I actually used them but none the less I never trully deserved the Achievement.

I want to try to get it legitly with another profile. but I would like to know for those who got the Achievement how did you get it? how many times did you attempt it? and did you actually used the Magnuson device?

How did you get the Neighborhood watch Achievement?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.