samedi 12 septembre 2015

SSD Drivers

I bought a Samsung 850 Pro, do I really need any drivers for it? If so, why? From what I can tell it's some sort of software... as long as my drive works, not sure why I need it??

I don't want anything extra that I don't need.

Also it's been doing this for like 10 solid minutes..

It shows in Device manager, I was going to wait for it to finish whatever it's doing then format it in Disk management to get it to show up in My Computer..

EDIT: Wasn't doing anything it seems so I clicked cancel and did the format in Disk management, it pooped up in My Computer and Auto-Played also.

All is good, though Don't know if need to install any drivers for it and I formatted it in 8192 allocation size, is that a good idea? It's going to be just for my OS and Program Files, NOTHING more.
SSD Drivers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.