samedi 12 septembre 2015

Metal gear Solid 5 Demon Points

I have a question about metal gear solid 5 demon point system.

My snake is demon snake because I played the game like Rambo and killed everyone in every camp and outpost.

But I learned that you can lessen your demon points and revert to normal snake who isn't constantly covered in blood and has a long horn protruding from his forehead.

I've got a few questions.

*Does knocking out or tranquilizing an enemy solider add to your demon points?

*Does fulton extracting enemy soldiers add to your demon points?

*Does being detected by the enemy and going into combat alert add to your demon points?

*Is there any way of viewing how many demon points that you have?
Metal gear Solid 5 Demon Points

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.