lundi 14 septembre 2015

Steam account was stolen compleatly!

Hey guys!
I had keylogger running on my computer, and these things were stolen:
-Steam / NOT reclaimed
-Gmail / Reclaimed
-Facebook / Reclaimed
-My VPS / Reclaimed

I had a lot if games, and i want to reclaim my account, but these are my problems:
-The hacker changed e-mail adress, and deleted my emails, (only steam e-mails, that somebody had got access to my account and things like this...)
-The hacker changed password
-I wrote to steam support, but no answer since 9 days ago!

I really wanna' play now, please help me guys! Will steam support answer? My friend said, that they won't! :(
http://ift.tt/1KiMQll
My ticket:
9505-YUOF- 5581
Please anybody, from steam! Help me!
Steam account was stolen compleatly!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.