vendredi 29 mai 2015

can't get a single game without a cheater now at supreme rank

been playing this whole week and I've maybe found 1 or 2 games out of 10 where there wasn't a cheater in it. The game can't stay like this for long otherwise no one will play it anymore they will only play esea or cevo and the regular game will just die. The hit registration and map narrowness already makes me not want to play anymore but now that I've reached supreme there is just cheater after cheater. Sometimes when I try to download a demo where I suspect there was a cheater it says download corrupted and I can't download, why does this happen?
can't get a single game without a cheater now at supreme rank

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.