mercredi 27 mai 2015

How do I get this guy banned on CS:GO?

Hello everyone,

I used to play with this "friend" of mine for a while until I realized something suspicious that he was doing that was not right. Every time I look in his inventory, there are new items in it, and he has even told me that he got these items by scamming other people for them. Even though he is my friend, I still do not think that his actions are right, and I would like him to get banned. I even contacted some of the people that he scammed and they said that he did scam them, and they do have proof. I just do not feel his action are right, and I would like to get him banned. Is there anyway to get him banned besides clicking the report button on his profile because that does not seem to be working. And am I allowed to post his profile here or not?

Thank you,

Moose925
How do I get this guy banned on CS:GO?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.