mercredi 20 mai 2015

VAC ban question

Hello,
I recently logged in to Steam to find a nasty little surprise. For some reason unknown to me, i have a VAC ban. So i dont hack/cheat but you guys dont care about that. My steam support ticket is in and i know its going to take quite a bit of time for the overburdened staff to get to my problem. What i would like, mainly to ease the stress of losing whatever games i have on my account from multiplayer, is a little help from the community as to what may be my problem.

From what i have researched (google) VAC bans are automatically given out when known cheats are used. I havent used any cheats or third party programs so thats out. What if my files were corrupt from faulty computer hardware (which i returned)? Im just trying to wrap my head around why i could have been banned if i never touched the game files.

I am expecting the usual "you cheated and got banned get over it" that i have seen in the forum but if i could get one or two experienced users to hook me up with some knowledge that would be great to ease the stress of awaiting judgement from steam support. Again im not expecting anyone here to unban me, just looking for clarification.

Thank you in advance
VAC ban question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.