mercredi 20 mai 2015

[Problem] HUD errors and moments Player in Sanderman's Alien Swarm SDK template

I wanted to reimplement the hud flashlight but eh have since I jump compilation errors also eh wanted to change the way in which shows the source that is that I can use 3 texture files 1 for when not in use 2 to when activated and 3 to activate when this is like the bar (not the small bar of the hud but this icon in something like the Half-Life)

eh also seen a file from another hud as hud_posture (similar to the Half Life Decay showing if you walk if you're running ects) I would like to know how to import that file To Template Sanderma's SDK be cool because my mod

and other problem I found is that the flashlight does not work (I've tried using the command mp_flashlight 1 but not turned on) if anyone knows how to fix that mistake I can say as I do

in vercion mp of half life 2 I have seen that has the toolbar stamina (which comes and goes) what I try to do is change that brings the Template already shown what I try to do is import the code of HL2DM that part of the hud but eh not able to compile problems

I am told that in the beta Hl2 when you turn on the flashlight this shows a warns on tiredness indicator someone knows how to implement that would be of great help

and other problem I found is that when you try to run the Player does not run for more than I press SHIFT does not run I remember in the template SDK to start building gave you the choice whether to run or not if anyone knows how fixear that can tell me how to do it

This is the Template to use
Sanderman's SDK Template

a Need some Help :(
[Problem] HUD errors and moments Player in Sanderman's Alien Swarm SDK template

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.