mercredi 20 mai 2015

Pls help if u can(if u cant give advice, dont reply, i dont want peacekeepers

now i got kicked again and got a 7 day ban. im IN UNRANKED and im being matched with players who are Gold Nova 3 stars and so, some i can tie with, but mostly i lose and people kick me. WHY THE SHOULD I GET BANNED IF YOUR MATCHMAKING IS AT FAULT???? match me with people of my callibre, not match me with nova 3s just coz i won 2 games, and now i get perma kicked every 2nd game because im not good enough.
WELL WOOPTY IN DOO HUH?? IM UNRANKED, IM NEW, OF COURSE IM NOT GOOD!

p.s.
DONT TELL ME IM THE PROBLEM,OR MY ATTITUDE IS THE PROBLEM,I WASN'T MAD BEFORE I GOT SO MANY KICKS, THAT I GOT 7 DAY BAN! YES IM IN MAD CZ OF THIS, EVERY SINGLE TIME, NOT TO MENTION I LOST AGAINST A SMURF WHO DID MORE KILLS THAN BOTH THE TEAMS TOGETHER!
Pls help if u can(if u cant give advice, dont reply, i dont want peacekeepers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.