dimanche 17 mai 2015

VAC BAN INJUST

Playing rust was about 3 days ago on a server, My connection was on normally until my house was attacked, so far lost items, spawn again after Tava without bed (spawner) and spawnei in the world of rust until my skin was behind and returned I did not understand that after the server has banned me, BAN VAC and now dps happened three days'm banished to the VAC BAN can not access any servers RUST! Please help Banned unjustly! Would that help me without taking my VAC Ban not use any macro, or hacker.




BRAZIL:


Estava Jogando rust uns 3 dias atras em um servidor, Minha conexão estava pegando normalmente até que minha casa foi atacada, até ai perdi os itens, apos spawnar novamente Tava sem cama (SPAWNER) e spawnei no mundo do rust até que, minha skin ia para traz e voltava não tinha entendido apos isso o servidor me baniu, VAC BAN e agora dps que se passou 3 dias estou banido com o VAC BAN nao consigo acessar nenhum tipo de servidores RUST ! Ajude por favor Banido injustamente ! Gostaria que me ajuda-sem a tirar meu VAC Ban Não uso nenhum tipo de macro, ou hacker.
VAC BAN INJUST

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.