lundi 25 mai 2015

Is anyone else getting disappointed with Nintendo at the moment?

I know E3 is coming and hope that there's some decent stuff coming out for the 3DS/3DX XL. I don't see anything other than 2 Lego games coming out for the 3DS and nothing for the new 3DSXL.

Its difficult for me to want a 3DSXL when there's only one game for it and I have it on my Wii.

I'd still like a Wii U, but I don't see a lot of stuff getting released for it in the next year I want.

Maybe I just have too many videogames and my backlog is too big. I could play my 3DS with what I have for the 3DS/DS and not get bored for a few years.

I like what I have for the 3DS at the moment, but the upcoming stuff just doesn't interest me save Lego Jurassic Park and Lego Avengers. I also still have Lego Indiana Jones (DS), Lego Marvel and Lego Batman 3 (3DS) to play, plus I want Lego Batman for my 3DS (DS version) as well.

So what do you think of the future of Nintendo.
Is anyone else getting disappointed with Nintendo at the moment?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.