dimanche 17 mai 2015

Fear 1 physics bugs? Lamps disappear, and so do bodies??

I got to ask this from off topic because the Fear forums isn't that active. I have encountered A LOT of physic related bugs in Fear 1.

If i shoot a corpse it starts to shake really fast, and then just disappear. Some times when i kill the enemy it jumps really far away, or just bounces across the room.

I have seen multiple times lamps to start shaking out of nowhere, and they also disappear.

Many times the boxes start to shake slightly if i hit them, or even walk next to them. they don't stop.

Was these bugs always there? These really kills the immersion for me. They happen all the time. I have tried to restart the save multiple times, and i even restarted the game as well.

Has that kind of things happened to anyone else, and is there any fix for them?

I have windows 8.1 64 bit. Specs are fine on this laptop, and my framerate is at 60 always.

EDIT:

I read somewhere that vsync is causing those issues. Is there light weight program that can cap the fps, or force the vsync? I mean if the ingame vsync is broken or something.
Fear 1 physics bugs? Lamps disappear, and so do bodies??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.