dimanche 24 mai 2015

Already had more than enough money on my account, added money and now can't purchase

Seriously, I don't understand. I know Valve deals with a lot of fraud and such but I have a 7 year old account. I was looking at weapon skins to buy despite my own personal judgement...so I have 6 dollars on my account, then I put 50 more from my bank card just incase I want to "splurge" and now I cant buy ANYTHING from the market for 5 days. The skin I wanted was only like 4 bucks so what's the deal? I couldve bought it before I put money in my wallet, but now I have to wait 5 days? I already had over 5 on the account prior but now my account is being held basically hostage, yet I just put 50 dollars into my steam account? So what? In the future I have to wait 5 days to buy a game I wanted? What gives? I really don't understand this business practice! You already have my money, let me spend it. I shouldn't have to wait for this stuff, it came straight from a personal bank account. I have to wait until 5/29 to buy something, it makes absolutely no sense, especially when my account says it has 55 and change at my disposal...yet I can't buy anything for 5 days. I never had a problem before. Hell, I can't even sell stuff!
Already had more than enough money on my account, added money and now can't purchase

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.