samedi 23 mai 2015

Friendly games against other clans

Hi,

This is my first post so mock me if you will. Some friends and I have formed a group for CS:GO, we are extremely casual about the whole thing and are looking to enter opens in the future for some real competitive fun. So in the mean time I was thinking that we could face up against existing clans of a similar nature for a friendly or two. We are pretty rubbish, being a GN team but hey, its all for fun right? Does anyone know whether or not there is a platform for this to happen. I know there used to be a piece of software for chatting that provided instant CS:S friendlies but I have no idea for CS:GO.

Any help appreciated,
Woosypan :P
Friendly games against other clans

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.