lundi 18 mai 2015

I don't understand why I have a market waiting period for crafted items

So I've been crafting some badges and all of the backgrounds and emoticons I get as a result have a waiting period on them before I can sell them on the market. I thought this was just normal Steam policy now, but a friend of mine says he has no such restriction on crafted items.

I've been a Steam member for 10 years and have 281 games on my profile. I did change the credit card associated with my account like 6 months back, but I've bought several games using that card since then.

Here's my profile: http://ift.tt/1HcJWgK

---edit---

Nevermind. Apparently the difference is that I recently bought the cards to craft the badges and the waiting period passed from the cards to any crafted bonus item. My friend has a ton of cards just sitting in is inventory because he "plays" the market, so his crafted items have no such restriction because the cards used to make them had no such restriction.

Steam could at least have a link on the waiting period items to an FAQ because it came as a surprise to me that my crafted items were restricted at all.
I don't understand why I have a market waiting period for crafted items

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.