vendredi 22 mai 2015

Free TF2 Key Contest, just like & comment on the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAtMp0jD0ds

This video is less then 5,000 views to 100,000. At the rate it's going, it could take til Sep. I'd rather not wait that long, as I want to work on a final TF2 video now (well, maybe not final but final one planned) to celebrate the 100K.

To win a TF2 Key, all you have to do is watch the video, and like the video.
Sharing the video will speed up the contest. Up to you if you want a slow contest with many entrees, or a quicker contest less people know about.


I'll then look through the comments, count up all the different youtube accounts. Then I'll use random.org to pick a winner. Yes, I said YT accounts. Don't know what the rule is for account wise but anyone who has multiple accounts by default, feel free to use them all.

------------------------
PS. For a long time now, I felt the TF2 community is dead.
The proof of this theory will be based on how many users enter this.
Also, I got a lot of trust on my BP.tf... so, even if this contest falls flat, someone's going to get a key.
Free TF2 Key Contest, just like & comment on the video

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.