samedi 23 mai 2015

Frame Freeze

About a couple of weeks ago my game started to go through frame lags. The frame lags are in intervals like A small freeze for 3 to 5 Seconds, unfreeze, and freeze again for 3 to 5 seconds, and unfreeze again. It does this like 10 or more times (I haven't counted), or sometimes my game would freeze completely and then a minute or two later it will unfreeze and by that time everyone else is usually dead on competitive and I'm the last one and I cannot buy anything which sucks.

Recently, I've had the intervals of the small but continuous frame freezes then turns into the long freezes then stops for a split second and freezes entirely and from there I have to exit out the game using Task Manager. It's not too bad in competitive because I can rejoin but playing a Pug on cevo or something, it's an automatic ban since I cannot rejoin.

When the long period freezes do occur, I cannot ALT+Tab out or Ctrl+ALT+Del out. I must simply wait for it to unfreeze.

I don't know if this is a sign of my video card dying or it's just the game itself, but I verified the game cache and it still didn't fix the problem. Anybody else having this problem?
Frame Freeze

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.