vendredi 22 mai 2015

Can I prohibit Steam install additional libraries such as DX, C++, Framework etc?

Sometimes I get tired of Steam, it doesn't let me play normally cuz of some DX & C++ libraries installing. Once I lost an opportunity to record videos w/ NVENC, well, I don't think that C++ it somehow linked to nVidia things but everytime I try to record with NVENC Encoder in Mirillis Action it shows me an error that link to encoder file... Look at the picture.
http://ift.tt/1AjnQMA
I don't ask to help with fixing this, but if you wouldn't mind I will be so grateful! But the primary question is how to prohibit Steam install that ***t?
Can I prohibit Steam install additional libraries such as DX, C++, Framework etc?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.