lundi 18 mai 2015

Major Framerate Issues

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to play through Witcher 2 before 3 comes but I'm having this really weird FPS issue. I'll start the game @ 60fps then after about 10 minutes of play I can watch my FPS decrease by increments of 10 until it goes down to about 20. I'm playing on a samsung HDTV with v-sync on @ 1920X1080. I'm running a PC that SHOULD be able to run this but I cannot for the life of me figure out what's going on.

System:

Corei7 930 @3.2Ghz
Nvidia 680 2GB
16GB ddr 3 @ 1600mhz
2TB HDD

I've gone though a lot of configuring and reconfiguring based on suggestions from nvidia and from browsing forums but it appears nothing I do helps.
Major Framerate Issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.