samedi 29 août 2015

Anyone knows of a simple MIDI making program?

So... I've been trying to play a song from a game on my piano, as of right now I do have the basic melody down... but I've always had trouble working on the base of it (the left hand pretty much) as it can be hard to hear with all the other sounds going on on the original song...

Anyway... I thought "Why not looking for that song being played by synthesia on YouTube?" So I searched it... no results... so well... now I'm looking for a simple MIDI writing program so that I can just run it on synthesia.

Thanks. And yes... I've been searching myself for said programs, but I'm sure you have good recommendations. Besides randomly downloading programs is not a good idea imo.
Anyone knows of a simple MIDI making program?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.