dimanche 30 août 2015

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

Hi,

Your game is unplayable due to the filthy infestation of aim bots, built in wall hacks, scripts, cheats, hacks, and bad life choices.

I want my $20 back in cash, not steam store credit, for this piece of cheat fest people have the audacity to call a game.

You guys make enough money of the sale of a game that has always been a free mod + your non stop transaction tax + the transactions from the store themselves.
You have the time and resources to do something about it, and you don't. Clearly you don't care, and neither do I.

My money back now. I don't want your game. Make money of people who play to see who has found a better way to cheat, not legitimate players that try to have some kind of fun.

P.S. you for stealing my AK-47 Elite build and not giving me a god damn penny for it, let alone any kind of credit. I said you could take the concept, if I got to use it in game. I was told I would get as many skins as I wanted and got nothing but robbed.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.