mercredi 26 août 2015

Existence of a Disconnection Hack?

After taking 4 kills in a pistol round, my game froze at the beginning of the next round and I was disconnected after 25 seconds. After it dropped I couldn't reconnect initially but after a few seconds, I could use a web browser and then it would reconnect.

I have never had internet problems before and I am sure there was a correlation with my scoreline and someone on the other team. Later in the game, the top scorer on our team was repeatedly suffering with random jerking and net issues.

There was a player in the game who was unranked for competitive and ingame rank 5, who was making very dodgy shots through smoke etc. I am sure he was hacking but wasn't aware of this kind of hack before.

Anyone else come across it?
Existence of a Disconnection Hack?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.