dimanche 23 août 2015

I think I lost a lot of money due to Steam not letting me buy a game

So, Steam wasn't letting me buy a game. It said "An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed.". I tried buying it about 7 times but it kept saying that. I tried again in a couple of days but nothing and then it started saying something about my bank account putting a hold on my funds. So I connect to another network and boom, I bought it (with another card).

However now, I checked my balance and it dropped from ~£70 to less than £10. I hadn't bought anything substantial since I last checked it. I think I bought this many times according to Steam and the money went through many times. This total bs and if someone could help me find a way to get my money back that would be awesome.

I don't have an online bank account (it's an under 16's account) and it is a debit card (can't spend more than I have).

Thanks.
I think I lost a lot of money due to Steam not letting me buy a game

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.