dimanche 16 août 2015

Did anyone use to use Xfire?

Today I booted up Xfire and for a split second wondered why it wouldn't connect, and then I remembered that it shut down two months ago.

What I don't understand is why it was so sudden, why we barely had enough time to get our screenshots, and that even after that, we couldn't get our profile stats without a bit of hackery that I discovered far too late.

Xfire was still an amazing program and the fact that it could log game hours for not just games on Steam, but any game, was incredible. What I don't want to see is this code die. Forks of Xfire would at least allow us to keep logging our Solitaire hours ;)

If anyone wants Xfire released as open source, I would suggest signing this petition:

http://ift.tt/1TKnuSN

Thanks for anyone who read this thread.
Did anyone use to use Xfire?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.