lundi 31 août 2015

I got ban :( what i should do ?

Hi, i go this:
This account is linked to the takeover of Steam accounts of other users.

This account has been marked by technical assistance related to Steam as in taking the accounts of other users. This action is a violation of the terms of the user agreement Steam. Possibility of buying, sending gifts, exchange, sell and buy items on the Market Societies and the activation serial numbers are being blocked.


Their account has been limited.

__________________________________________________ __________
I was on vacation, and it is possible that I clicked on the wrong link from phisher but... i see the person with which I made about 4-5 exchanges within two weeks got a trade ban. Is it possible to get a ban for the exchange community with a thief? Maybe the person stealing accounts and expensive items sold me?

I do not know any reason why I would steal, because I have a lot of games, a lot of keys to cs: go and 11 000 trades in my account.

What i did?
12 days ago I wrote a ticket to Steam Support. Unfortunately, I continue waiting for any answer :(
__________________________________________________ _

why so long you have to wait for a response from Steam Support? I remember I once waited for up to 48 hours.

At the moment. I .. I ban an innocent man and I can not play with your friends in co-op gameplay :( I can not be exchanged nor anyone write because I have a community ban.
Is there a chance to do something extra? Any acceleration of the elimination of my ban
================================================== ======
ticket: 5923-EPDB-4810
my accound: http://ift.tt/1LFYjyY

thx for any help :(
I got ban :( what i should do ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.