vendredi 21 août 2015

Link removed bullexcrement.

I'm sure a lot of people find this annoying as hell, so why are we forced to have that ty link filter? I like to use link shorteners, because sometimes I don't want to give out a 200 character long link (hi google images). I can understand why they're being blocked though but some entries on the link blacklist are not even thought through. It started to annoy the living hell out of me when I found out links to allegro, a Polish ebay-like site are being blocked, while ebay itself is going through all and nicely.

Steam is awesome and all, but please stop acting like our mommas.

/rant.
Link removed bullexcrement.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.