jeudi 20 août 2015

Second player's progress (levels, items) not saving

EDIT: This is on Borderlands 2

Hey guys. I've been trying to figure this out for a week now and still stuck. Me and my friend decided to play borderlands together and my friend joined my game (he was level 16 and me 14). We then play through story and sidequests untill he was level l9 and I was 18.

When we decide to play again the next day he tries to join me and his character is still level 16 while my progress has been saved (level 18).

I understand that story progress and multiplayer is somewhat problematic, but shouldn't he retain his levels and items? Is this a common problem, and if so, is there some magic solution to this that I haven't come across yet?

The basic things like verifying game cache, reinstalling etc has been tried.
Second player's progress (levels, items) not saving

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.