dimanche 23 août 2015

Strange graphical problem when PC gaming

Hey there guys, hope everyone is doing well. Today I come to you guys asking for help. The past couple months I have been noticing something when I'm gaming on my pc.

I have windows 8.1 pro, i7 4790k w/ cm212 evo cooler, 8 gb corsair vengeance 1600 ddr3, evga gtx 770 2gb, asrock z97 fatal1ty professional, corsair 700w psu.

Recently I've been playing and these grid-like lines have been appearing in the background/dark spots of the picture in game. I first noticed it in dark souls, they were horizontal transparent lines that only seemed to appear during motion. They're not screen tearing lines because I know what tearing looks like, the image isn't being torn at all.

It's like this grid/lines stay on the picture when everything is moving. The image stays fully intact with no tearing, but these nearly transparent lines definitely appear. In dark souls, they were horizontal lines, now in the witcher 3, they're like grid lines. Like graphing paper in the background of my picture almost. I'm using a 59 inch Samsung plasma for my monitor and have been for years. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Strange graphical problem when PC gaming

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.