vendredi 21 août 2015

Unable to buy a certain game (Mass Effect)

I can buy any game on Steam except for Mass Effect.

I wanted to buy Mass Effect and another game yesterday, but it kept giving me an unexpected error message. I removed Mass Effect and I could buy the other game.

I have tried PayPal, Visa and using another account to send the game as a gift. Nothing seems to be working, it just won't let me buy it.

Does anyone know what could cause this? There is definitely enough money in the account and no problems with the credit card.
I have contacted Steam Support but they usually take weeks to respond, I would prefer to get it fixed quicker.
Unable to buy a certain game (Mass Effect)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.