lundi 24 août 2015

Best pub demo loadout?

OK, so bear with me. I'm actually confused on this one.

Anyways, what is the best demoman loadout for pubs? I hear a lot of people saying different things, mostly centered around using a nade launcher with a shield (usually Loch or Loose Cannon with Targe or Tide Turner), but then I hear people saying the stickybomb launcher is a valuable asset and that the shields are crutches. Then there are the people who say that sticky demo with the bootlegger is best. And then there's the demoknights.

Seems like nobody can agree on what's the best loadout for this class. So, can you guys list the best (in your opinion) primary/secondary/melee, and explain why? It would be great help to me.
Best pub demo loadout?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.