lundi 31 août 2015

I don't request account forgotten password

Well, everyone know my account was hijacked and I recover last week. I make everything to stay secure, format pc, reset router, clean notebook, change all passwords and e-mail of my steam.

So, I receive this account forgotten on my new e-mail, check and delete it. Probably from the guy who stolen me. It's sad I can't change my username.

And, I hope one or more valve employee look this forum again. I don't know If this guy will try to send a fake ticket, claiming my account, so, just wanted to make a warning here, If any support look, I'll be glad.

I'm accepting any tips here.
I don't request account forgotten password

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.