mercredi 19 août 2015

game rig problem, my system dont pull the game

hy ewery one! ive got a problem. my gameing rig dont wanna pull the game.
1920x1200 full specs running only 12 fps. when i change the settings to really low specs the fps is the same 12... im so angry cuz i dont know what makes issues. my config:
i7 4790k
32gb corsair vengiance pro 2400mhz
gigabyte z87x-oc force
4x gtx 480 quad (3way-sli+1way psyix)
kingston hyperx savage ssd
ocz zx 1250w

my launch option:-console -high -threads 8 -novid -tickrate 128

unparked all core with unpark cpu

all drivers is the latest, non overclocked the rig. all staffs running @ stock. pls help me guys.
game rig problem, my system dont pull the game

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.