dimanche 16 août 2015

Welp...The Hackers Have Invaded Casual

Before anyone ask, "Why would you hack on casual?" a hacker straight up said why.

He said, "I hack on casual because Overwatch can't get me. So basically I can hack longer." As he hits jumping AK headshots, wallbangs, shots through smoke and flashes.

Now all I see is hackers running crazy in casual to just on peoples moods. How do I know they're hacking? Hardly any medals, low rank (the number rank), and less than 50 hours and they're shooting through smoke, hitting jumping AK shots, prefiring.. It's awful. So VALVe..what are you gonna do about this? Or do you just care about Comp only and not give a rats about the other modes?
Welp...The Hackers Have Invaded Casual

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.