vendredi 20 mars 2015

Playing games on computer w/o Internet/update

Hi all.



I know similar questions have already been asked, and I'm just opening this thread to be sure, sry if theres a similar one. The question is: Im trying to play games of my steam library on a different computer, where I dont have any possibility to go online once. Its all secured through firewall etc., so I'm trying to play steam games without ever going online on this pc.



Now the question before I start copying the 456 Gig Steam Folder on an external drive: Is this possible? Ofc I would prefer to be kind of "invisible" to the network, so no request are even send. Can I prepare this at my gaming pc?



So, how exactly can I do that? Am I just copying all files on an external drive and then plug it into the other pc? Do I have to install steam and kind of "prepare" this whole thing so I stay unmentioned, e.g. select offline mode before switching to the other pc? Is this all even possible?^^ Any help would really be appreciated.



Regards

Playing games on computer w/o Internet/update

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.