dimanche 29 mars 2015

Raid and AHCI booting drivers.

Hello guys, I own 3 SSDs and 1 HDD, recently installed a raid-0 of SSDs.



To join my Raid-0 I've to settle on bios as raid, but on this configuration, it doesn't read any other driver on my computer, so I can't boot my old SSD or HDD.



I've changed back to AHCI, but then it couldn't load my Raid-0, and give me a message of components are missing and can't complete the booting.



So I've removed the energy from my Raid-0 SSDs, but when I restart my computer I get a blue screen saying, a driver is missing and must to be fixed. Problem is with this screen my keyboard becomes dead, and I can't do anything, so I've to reset bios everytime to access old drivers.



There's a way to settle AHCI and Raid at same time? So I can access both my old SSD and HDD, with my new Raid-0 installation?



MOBO: Msi gaming 7.

CPU: I5 4690k.

Raid and AHCI booting drivers.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.