samedi 28 mars 2015

Is Hearts of Iron 3 worth buying?

I know threads have been made for this before, but none helped me.

I can handle the complexity of the game, I love the period and even though I don't typically play strategy games, I really like the world map and being able to change history. However, I keep hearing about the game crashing, and many of the posts/reviews/etc. that say this are quite recent. I gathered that buying TFH, FtM, and Semper Fi mostly fixes the game, but I still hear about crashes and problems non-stop. So is the game safe to buy right now? I really like it, but I'm afraid of buying it and never being able to actually play, considering I found nobody who managed to fix the problem permanently.

Is Hearts of Iron 3 worth buying?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.