samedi 21 mars 2015

Post-Update FPS drop

Hello, it's been a while since i've posted on the forums but this seems like an issue that maybe alot of people are having but just aren't saying and trying to isolate the problems. Recently i've been having fps drops from my constant 299 (locked at 300), to 240 to 180 for brief periods of time a small stutter occurs even. My static fps also seems to hang around 288 now.

I've tried multiple troubleshooting, disabling anti virus, ending process of anti virus, closing everything except cs:go. Restarting steam, restarting cs:go, reinstalling cs:go but i keep reaching the same result. I keep having my constant 299fps drop to strange numbers like 180/240. At first i assumed because i was playing deathmatch and it was just some terrible server doing things terribly. But it was standard across all modes (the lower end being on deathmatch). Was there something that happened in said update? I'll leave my specs below.



GFX CARD:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 [I have not conducted nor ever conducted any form of overclocking]

CPU: Intel i7-4790k 4.00 ghz (8 cpus) [I have not conducted nor ever conducted any form of overclocking]

Memory: 8192MB Ram (DDR3) [I have not conducted nor ever conducted any form of overclocking]

Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Pro4

Monitor: AOC 144hz (can't remember which but i don't think its important)

Post-Update FPS drop

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.