vendredi 27 mars 2015

directory names for Resident Evil 5

There is a 7.4 GB "patch" for Resident Evil Steamworks edition. Bascially it wants you to install from scratch. I fail to believe that every single file is new. You can reinstall games on Steam if you place the files in the folder it is in and click install right? It gave me 101 MB cause I had redistributable folder right but..



I want to know what's the name of the folder they keep the arc files in.



Someone on the Steam User Forums said that it was changed from native_PC to something else. I posted something there asking the same question but a person just said to "deal with it" and then it got flooded with 100 the DLC is too expensive threads (just don't buy it). I could try it to see if it works. The worse thing that can happen is that the game crashes and I have to install from scratch (which I had to do anyways).

directory names for Resident Evil 5

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.