jeudi 26 mars 2015

Can't play Assault Squad 2 free weekend.

So I saw this weekend Assault Squad 2 is free to play, and I've been eyeing this one for a while. I think I'll probably pick it up, but I'd obviously like to try it first to see if it's my kinda game. But for some reason, clicking "play game" on the steam store does not start the download, and I don't see the usual listing on my steam library with the game with "3 days left" or whatever.



Anyone else having trouble accessing the free weekend install?



Edit: Nvm, sounds like they got in touch with Valve and worked out the kinks, restart your client now, worked for me.

Can't play Assault Squad 2 free weekend.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.