jeudi 26 mars 2015

Framerate drops whenever shooting or being flashed! Help pls

Hey steam people, recently i've been playing my game in cs perfectly fine.:cool: But then the next day i woke up i saw that i had accidentaly left my pc open. At that case i ignored it and started a game of cs. My framerate was dropped to 60 fps! when it normally should be to 120+ And when i shot or got flashed my framerate would drop to 10-20 fps. So i've checked some guides online saying that there was too much electricity or smth, telling me to not run my computer for a day, did that and no result then i saw a guide on yt saying to unpark my cores, did that and no solution found yet! Installed Nvidia drivers and updated them, i also tried enhancing my graphics using nvidia, my fps boosted up to 80-70 but i still got lag and now lag whenever my pc wants to, i Removed malware from my pc and all viruses (if it had any)and still no result.



Please help me steam community!

-Dozed

Framerate drops whenever shooting or being flashed! Help pls

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.